It’s Wednesday and that means that it’s time for the VVLP2! For this week’s Potluck, I’m sharing one of my favorite cool dessert recipes: Mint Chocolate-Mint Pudding and a Black Bean, Corn, & Walnut Burger.
Before I share the top recipes here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”) Without this back link, recipes cannot be accepted.
- Submit a second recipe, if desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
Okay! Now for the good stuff! Here are the most popular dishes (calculated by number of clicks rather than Likes since we didn’t get a whole lot of those…) from last week’s Potluck:
Basil & White Bean Dip from House Vegan
Cherry Limeade from Bunny Kitchen
Quick Mini Vegan Cinnamon Rolls from House Vegan
Kale Superfood Salad from Modern Day Missus
Sweet Potato Hash Browns from Yes! I’m Vegan
Green Tea Noodle & Leek Soup with Shiitakes from Gormandize
Chipotle Tempeh Pizza from Veggie Girl
Red Apple Pie from Rubber Cowgirl
Here are my top four picks, in no particular order:
- This gorgeous Summer Super Salad from flavourphotos. If it has lentils in it, I’m there. The presentation of this is just beautiful.
- Zesty Kimchi Collard Green Wraps from Urban Naturale are my idea of a light, healthy summertime lunch. So pretty, too.
- I’ve been craving watermelon lately and Kathy Hester’s Refreshing Watermelon Ricky totally hits the spot!
- And finally – for sheer cuteness – these summery Veggie Fritters Two Ways from Marfigs.
Thanks to everyone who participated – we had an even 50 entries for our first Potluck! Nice!
READY TO ENTER?