Welcome! Nice to see you here for the very first Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
Either in a stroke of genius or a “why didn’t I think of that before” moment, it occurred to me recently that a great way to keep alive the spirit of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck is to hold a weekly blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts.
I’m sure many of you have already participated in weekly blog hops or link parties (such as Healthy Vegan Fridays) and this one works the same way. Each Wednesday my pals, Angela (Canned Time), Poppy (Bunny Kitchen), and I will host the Potluck party and you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs. The following Wednesday we will share the favorite recipe from each course – and you can enter that week’s Potluck! As this is our very first party, please be patient in case there are still some bugs to work out!
Here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”) Without this back link, recipes cannot be accepted.
- Submit a second recipe, if desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
For this first weekly Potluck, I’m going to share a cool and creamy beverage.
Okay, here we go! Enter your recipes below!