First things first: We have a new Instagram account just for the VVLP and it’s where we share photos from each week’s winning recipes! Please follow us if you’re on Instagram. And don’t forget, we also have a Pinterest board just for these Potlucks. We post each and every recipe on the board and we encourage you to pin as well – – just let me know if you’d like an invitation.
Before I get to the top recipes from last week here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”) Without this back link, recipes cannot be accepted.
- Submit a second recipe, if desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
Okay! Now for the good stuff! We have a couple of ties and a couple of courses without any submissions :-(. Here are the most popular dishes (calculated by number of clicks rather than Likes since we didn’t get a whole lot of those…) from last week’s Potluck:
Caramelized Onion & Kale Dip from Yup! It’s Vegan
Masala Chai from Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
Egyptian Limoonada from Gormandize
Breads (no entries)
Raw Kale Shiitake Mushroom Salad from Urban Naturale
Mint Coriander Tapioca Pilaf from Divine Spice Box
Soups/Stews (no entries)
Rainbow Chard & Smoked Tofu Tart from flavourphotos
Asparagus & Tomato Tart with Cashew Ricotta from VeggieGirl
Vanilla Wafer Cookies from Fran Costigan
Cranberry & Spirulina Bliss Balls from Modern Day Missus
And here are my top four picks:
Kathy Hester’s Banana Avocado Mint Ice Cream
Vegan Richa’s Lentil Split Pea Falafel Bowl
sweetveg’s Hazelnut Espresso Cheesecake
Zsu’s Pulled Carolina BBQ Sammie
Thanks to everyone who participated! Please share your recipe today by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post – –
READY TO ENTER?