Spicy chai, my favorite hot beverage transitions right into summer with a cool, creamy version that also features another favorite: chocolate. Kale included at no extra charge.
You’ll need a spoon for this rich and creamy chocolate green smoothie.
Sugar-free Chai Chocolate Green Smoothie
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 81g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 cups strongly brewed chai tea, chilled
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 4-6 dates, chopped
- 2 chopped & frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4-inch slice fresh ginger
- 3-4 leaves of kale
- cacao nibs, for garnish, optional
- Combine all of the ingredients - except the cacao nibs - in a blender.
- Stop blender and stir occasionally if necessary. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Top with cacao nibs, if using, and serve immediately.
an unrefined vegan http://www.anunrefinedvegan.com/