You knew this was coming, right? What’s the first, most logical thing one would create with peanut milk? Exactly. Nothing earth-shattering here, folks, just the usual rock-solid-delicious smoothie suspects paired with their new friend, peanut milk, all mixed up together into an irresistible shake-like consistency. Spoon required.
Hey, you!! Have you signed up for the Virtual Vegan Potluck? No? What are you waiting for?! I’m looking for vegan and vegan-friendly bloggers to contribute a dish for the world-wide, plant-based Potluck shindig happening on November 1. Go here to sign up!
- ~1 cup homemade peanut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 4 dates, chopped
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- cacao nibs & chopped unsalted peanuts, for garnish, if desired
- Place all ingredients except for cacao nibs and peanuts in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth, thick and creamy - add more peanut milk if mixture is too thick.